skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bill Blogs Big Bullsh*t
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
This is Filburt but I typically refer to her as Fil. She's the new turtle to carry on the late Buzz's legacy. She will never replace him, but will be the new addition to the family.
And it's a test photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(65)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(13)
More Damnits...
Playoffs
Damnit again...
Damnit...
Sharks Playoff Hockey
I'm Excellent...
Engagement...
Big Weekend...
Absentstar "Sea Trials"
Turtle Update
People from the UK
This is Filburt but I typically refer to her as Fi...
Deep Thoughts?
About Me
Bill Bush
A young man of many interests and trades.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment