Monday, April 21, 2008

Big Weekend...

So I'm coming of a pretty big weekend.

First and foremost, I got engaged.



Second, I got some new turtles. The two little ones are about 3-5 weeks old and are MAYBE an inch long, and the bigger one is about 7 months or so and around just under 2 inches. I already had to seperate them because the bigger one was trying to "do work" on the little ones and they are too fragile to get snapped at. Now I have to get another tank to put the bigger one in rather than its temporary set up...so if anyone knows anyone with a tank they want to get rid of, let me know.




And third, I got some new Air Max 95's. I bought them at the Nike Outlet just outside the Wisconsin Dells. I needed some shoes for outdoor activity in Wisconsin so I picked up some of the best shoes ever made...for cheap.

No comments: