So I've been engaged now for two and a half days and it's still cool, but man is it weird too. Everyone asks when the date is, where is the wedding going to be, etc... The answer is, I have no idea but I am sure that Sarah has had it all figured out in her head for quite a long period of time. Thank god she's on top of it...
I have pretty much felt like nothing has changed since the engagement, and I guess nothing has, except there have been a few times where I've thought "man, I have to start thinking about a wedding." It's weird for me to think that I have that ball rolling now. It's all good, just strange. Growing up quickly...
Anyway, it's all been fun. The hype is dying down and everything is starting to get back to normal. My buddy Andy Dixon called me yesterday and told me that when he's back in town, Sarah and I will have to meet up with him and his wife. He says they have been married for ten months now and they are pros so they have a ton of great advice for us. If you know Andy at all, this is a funny statement. He's a great guy and has given me a lot of good advice over the years, but I am 98% sure he just meant it as a means of getting together and catching up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No way man, from all the times I've met Andy, you KNOW that he's got some good shit to tell you...
... or at least it'll be stuff that you know is as ridiculous as all of the other stuff you guys used to talk about at Park Avenue
Post a Comment