Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sweet Shirt I Saw...



So I was browsing the web and found this shirt that a fan in San Jose made to honor Jeremy Roenick and his heroism. I did some research and found the guy who did them and I guess he did a run of about 60 for people who ordered them but I found out too late. I'm pretty bummed about that because I totally would have gotten a couple. The best part is that was just selling them to cover his costs and was not trying to make a buck.

I emailed the guy and he said he wants to do another run if Roenick resigns (I pray to God he does because the guy is still playing his ass off) and that he is starting a list for another run. I guess if there are any of you readers who might want one, let me know and I can email him. maybe if we can get enough, he'll do another run regardless. I think the pricing was about $15 shipped a shirt. If it isn't, my bad, I'll find out more when necessary.

I also have this on order. Should be here in 3-4 weeks.

No comments: