skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bill Blogs Big Bullsh*t
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Breaking News!
I have heard demos for three or so new Oasis songs and they are brilliant. I can't wait for the album to come out later this year! It's always refreshing to hear some new material from the lads. It always makes waiting three years worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(65)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(14)
Pickup Post
The Date...
Good Chuck Norris Line...
You Heard it Here First (maybe)
One of My Newest Pickups..
Likes and Dislikes
Thursday Was More Fun in College
Awesome...
Breaking News!
Sweet Shirt I Saw...
Thanks...
"I like turtles..."
Hold Off a Little Longer...
Temporary Holding Off of Damnits....
►
April
(13)
About Me
Bill Bush
A young man of many interests and trades.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment