Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Guitars

I decided to upload a picture of my guitars (not pictured are my acoustic, my bass, and VW guitar that was free) due to the many requests from people to see them. So here, enjoy.



From left to right, Epiphone Sheraton II ('97 or so), '97 Gibson Custom Shop Historic Series ES-355, '98 Gibson Les Paul Studio, and '88 Fender Clapton Strat. I love them.


Yes those are three of my four turtles in the background. For those that have read through my entire blog, note how much bigger they have gotten. The one in the left tank is Filburt and the other two in the right tank are Noel and Liam. Clark is the smallest and it's upstairs in its own tank in my room so it can grow a little easier. Liam was growing quickly and Clark was not so I had to make some changes. Basically Liam was a little aggressive toward Clark and Clark had too difficult of a time getting enough food. Now that they are apart, Clark is growing nicely and Liam is doing well with Noel.

No comments: