Monday, July 21, 2008

General Update

Hello friends, it's been awhile so I thought I'd give you a brief update on general things.

First, I made it down to Chicago and picked up my Jordan 4/19 pack. This means I only need a pair of 18's and my Jordan collecting days are basically over except for special occasions. I also got some awesome Air Max 97's. Should there be enough requests, I can put pictures up.

I went up to Sarah's condo in Wisconsin Saturday with my dog. It was a good chance to get away for a day as well as finally get some good open road time in my car. Let's just say I learned it can go really fast and that excites me. It's also kind of scary when you think of the consequences...oh well, I'm not making a habit out of it. I want to get it to a track one day just to see at what speed it will max out. I also look forward to giving the GTI this road test, and hopefully soon.

Also, congratulations to my buddy Janda. He's cancer free and getting back to living regular life again. He's going to back to ISU this fall.

How 'bout Toews as the new captain for the Hawks? Interesting.

That's all. I have to work now.

No comments: